Cookies!!! Normally butter, gluten and sugar...a lot of the things that make me tired, sick and leave me feeling so guilty for eating even one. But not anymore!!!! This recipe is so special because it's definitely a kid's favorite, and I can give as many as I want to my babies without feeling bad. The best part is that they will only eat one of two and they be full, since it has protein and fiber. You can add anything to the vegan dough to make it special for your kids and their "gustos". The posibilites are endless! What's your favorite cookie?
1/3 cup of avocado oil
1/4 cup of agave
1/4 cup of unsweetened almond or coconut milk
2 scoops of Arbonne's vanilla protein
1 scoop of Arbonne's fiber boost
1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes (can be omitted)
1/2 tbsp of baking powder
1/2 tbsp of baking soda
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup of almond flour
1/2 cup of gluten free flour
1/2 cup of gluten free oats
1/4 cup of flax meal
Optional for different kind of cookies: pecans, coconut, vegan chocolate chips, raisins, macademia nuts, peanuts, etc.
Paso a paso:
1) Set oven to 300 degrees.
2) Whisk together all wet ingredients (avocado oil, agave, almond or coconut milk)
3) Mix all dry ingredients. (Arbonne's vanilla protein, Arbonne's fiber boost, unsweetened coconut flakes, baking powder, baking soda, salt, almond flour, gluten free flour, gluten free oats, flax meal)
4) Add well ingredients to dry ingredients slowly and mix in well until dough is formed.
5) Add your favorites (for this recipe I added chocolate chips and pecans)
6) Use tablespoon to place dough onto cookie sheet. For crispier cookies flatten with spatula.