Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sweet Potato Cinnamon Bread


It's a rainy day, and like many people, I just want to curl up under a blanket. But alas, the housework is not gonna get done by itself. While I drank my detox tea, I started thinking about what to cook for dinner and saw that I had some sweet potatoes, but we've been having those in many forms lately: mashed, cubed, oven roasted and fried. So I decided to do something different with them. I have tried to make sweet potato cookies before but I wasn't a fan. But, what about sweet potato bread? Now that sounds warm and delicious. Doesn't it? And if you have a mixer, it's super easy to make and a nice side effect is that the house is warm and smells like cinnamon.

Ingredientes:

1 1/2 cups of mashed sweet potato
1 cup of agave
1/2 cup of avocado oil
2 eggs
2 scoops of Arbonne's vanilla protein powder
1 scoop of Arbonne's fiber boost
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of nutmeg
1 1/2 cups of brown rice flour (gluten free flour works also)

Paso a paso:

1) Mix all ingredients except the brown rice flour until smooth. Then slowly add the flour until completely incorporated. Use spatula for the sides if you need to.



2) Coat bread or brownie pan with a little avocado oil and add mixture. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, until the center is cooked.



3) Wait for bread to cool before devouring like I did. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment