1 cup of quinoa (soaked overnight or for at least 8 hours)
1/4 cup of water or veggie stock
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of avocado oil
S&P al gusto
Paso a paso
1) Preheat oven to 200.
2) Rinse quinoa and drain all water.
3) Add all ingredients to food processor and mix for a few minutes until smooth.
4) Line pan with parchment paper and brush with some avocado oil. Spread mixture evenly.
5) Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven. The next step is VERY important. Flip crust over and remove parchment paper. then bake crust for another 5 minutes.
6) Then remove and add toppings of your choice. I added a pesto basil and garlic base, arugula, mushrooms and tomatoes. I also added home made cashew cheese.
7) Bake pizza for another 5 minutes at 250. Then broil for 2. Remove from oven and let it cool a bit before cutting into slices.
8) Enjoy your slice with a fizz stick!