Friday, January 20, 2017

Cashew Garlic Cream "Cheese"

I never liked cashews, and now I can't live without them. They are my secret ingredient to make any dish creamy. I can make sauces and dips and now cheese! Fun fact: cashews are lower in fat than most nuts and they can help reduced triglyceride levels. They are also packed with vitamins E, K, B6, and iron, magnesium and antioxidants. Please beware of this recipe because you'll want to put it on everything!!!!

Ingredientes:
1 cup of soaked cashews (overnight is best)
Juice of 1 lime
1 garlic clove (2 if you love garlic)
A dash of avocado oil
S&P al gusto


Paso a paso:
1) Use food processor to blend cashews, lime juice, garlic, avocado oil and salt and pepper. 


 2) Mix until smooth, about 5 minutes. If you'd like to add flavors I would add the herbs (rosemary, basil, chives) or spices (chipotle, paprika, cayenne) and mix for another 3 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment