For the grilled veggies:
3 organic zucchinis
1 tbsp of avocado or olive oil
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of paprika
1/4 tsp of oregano
1/8 cayenne pepper (if you like spice)
Paso a paso:
1) Cut the ends of the zucchini and slice them lengthwise with a mandolin, not too thin so they don't burn when grilling. In a bowl add the oil, the garlic, the paprika, the oregano and the cayenne pepper. Add the zucchinni and cover with oil and spices mixture.
2) Heat cast iron grill on high, then lower to medium. Cook each side of zucchini for 2-3 minutes for al dente. If you cook them for too long they will become mushy. If you don't have access to a cast iron grill, you could use the grill you normally use for cooking, but the cooking time might be different. While these are grilling you can start cooking the chicken.
For the rosemary chicken:
4 free range chicken breasts
3 Tbsp of olive oil
1/2 tsp of rosemary (more or less depending how strong you'd like the rosemary flavor)
1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
1 cup of organic vegetable stock
S&P al gusto
Paso a paso:
1) Heat up olive oil over high heat and add the chicken breasts. Turn heat down to medium. Add S&P to chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes, then turn over to brown the other side.
2) Add S&P to the other side and let the chicken brown for 2 mins. Add rosemary, apple cider vinegar, and vegetable and cover. Cook for about 8 mins on low heat.
3) Serve chicken, grilled zucchini and in this case, sweet potato fries. Yum.