Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy and Healthy New Year!

Hellloooooo 2016! I am so EXCITED that you're here because it's time for a major detox after the holidays!!!

A year ago exactly, January of 2015, my life changed forever when I detoxed with Arbonne's 30 days to Healthy Living and beyond. I can proudly say I am no longer addicted to sugar! Not only did I lose weigh and inches, but my health has greatly improved. I am no longer lactose intolerant, not do I suffer from IBS. My restless leg syndrome has disappeared, I get better sleep and I have more energy than before I had my two kids. I am way more focused, less moody and cramps are not even an issue. This is not a diet! This is a lifestyle, and I AM LOVING IT! I get to eat REAL food! Snacks and desserts too!



Since this is real life, this program is 80-10-10 (80% of the time we eat clean, 10% we eat as clean as we can on social situations, and the other 10% your grandma has made her famous spaghetti and meatballs/tamales/arroz con pollo, and you just have to eat it so you don't hurt her feelings. =) I am actually completely amazed at the results! I have tried everything under the sun to lose weight before and nothing else has ever worked or if it did, it was only temporary, and then the weight would come right back on. But not with Arbonne.

Since so many people asked me what I eat other than my delicious shakes, I've decided to record my 30 day journey. I will record all my meals, including snacks, for this month. I will be having this particular shake a few times a week, because it has become one of my favorite shakes. It has 20 grams of vegan protein, (no whey, no soy, no other filler, no gluten and definitely no GMO's,) a full serving of fruits and vegetables, pre-biotics, probiotics and enzymes to help with digestion AND over half of the fiber we need in a day. We call this "the health bomb."


Ingredientes

8 oz of unsweetened coconut/almond milk
2 scoops of Arbonne's vanilla protein shake mix
1 scoop of Arbonne's fiber boost
1 scoop of Arbonne's green balance
1 packet of Arbonne's digestion plus
Ice al gusto

Paso a paso

1) Solo hay un paso muy simple =) Mix all ingredients in a shaker cup. Or use a regular cup and a blending stick, or a blender. As long as it's all mixed well, it doesn't matter what you use.




No comments:

Post a Comment