Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 10 - On eating out while detoxing...

Yesterday was my son's birthday, and to celebrate, we went to Disneyland! Not the ideal place to go while detoxing but we are all tempted everyday, so wether it's at home, at work, at school, anywhere... remember that what you eat tells your body how to behave. 


Breakfast:
Arbonne pancakes for the birthday boy, Mickey Mouse shape of course, topped with strawberries, blueberries and agave. 

Snack:
2 Caramel fit chews
Fizz stick

Lunch:
Arbonne Fruit nutrition bar
Chicken, tomatoes, bell peppers, salad. ( I asked for no cheese and no dressing)
Hydration plus stick since we were walking so much!

Snack:
Arbonne Chocolate nutrition bar
Fizz stick 

Dinner:
Ordering dinner at a restaurant can be challenging, because you don't know all the ingredients that could have been used for your meal. I feel like I made the best choices given the situation. I ordered the fried chicken, but only ate the meat. The plate came with veggies also, green beans. My son's meal came with carrots and sliced apples so I traded some of those for the mashed potatoes that were on my plate. 

Sadly, no tea last night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment