Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Chocolate dipped straberries


Hello, my name is Carmen and I'm a chocoholic. A year ago I was completely addicted to sugar, and for the first few days of detoxing I remember craving something sweet ALL DAY LONG. I haven't blog this handy little dessert because I assumed everyone knew about it. It's a super simple and extremely effective way to kiss your cravings goodbye, while getting protein, fiber and vitamin C.

Ingredientes:
12 organic strawberries
2 scoops of Arbonne's chocolate protein powder
1 scoop of Arbonne's fiber boost
2 Tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder (You can add more cocoa for darker chocolate)
1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
1 or 2 Tbsp of agave (depending on your sweet tooth)

Paso a paso:
1) In a bowl mix protein powder, fiber and cocoa. Add coconut milk and mix with spoon until very smooth.


 2) Add agave and mix until it looks like pudding. Warning, you might want to eat the chocolate all by itself so make sure your strawberries are ready to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment