Ingredientes para la salchipapa:
4 uncured chicken hot dogs (nitrate-free)
1 bag of frozen sweet potato fries (or you can make your own from scratch)
1Tbsp of olive oil
Ingredientes para el ají
1 Tbsp of oilve oil
1 Tbsp of crushed garlic (or two garlic cloves)
1 Tbsp of ají amarillo
1/4 of an avocado
1 Tbsp of cashew butter
S&P al gusto
Paso a paso:
1) Bake sweet potato fries according to instructions on bag.
2) Cut up hot dogs into small pieces.
3) In a frying pan heat up olive oil and cook hot dogs for about 5 minutes. Stir constantly so that all the pieces cook evenly.
4) Remove hot dogs from heat and set aside.
5) In the same frying pan, heat up the olive oil and add the jalapeño cut into pieces, the garlic and the ají amarillo. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes until garlic is golden.
6) Once cooked blend the mix together with the avocado and the cashew butter.
7) If it's too spicy you can add a little more cashew butter.
8) To assemble the dish, mix together cooked hot dogs and sweet potato fries and top with ají (and mustard if you like it).