Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Essential Chai Tea




I love, love, love my Arbonne shakes in the morning. They save me lots of time and money, and they give me a full serving of what I need to start my day in a healthy way.  But the mornings are getting colder and I wanted something warm for breakfast. I checked around for a couple of recipes, and got the idea for this. It took me a few tries, but I ended up with a delicious warm drink with 10 grams of protein! It was so fast and easy to make that I only needed to snap one picture.

Ingredientes

1 scoop of Arbonne's vanilla protein powder
1 bag of Arbonne's herbal detox tea
1/2 scoop of Arbonne's daily fiber boost
4 oz of hot water
4 oz of unsweetened almond milk
A pinch of nutmeg and/or cinnamon
A tiny bit of organic agave (optional depending how sweet you like your drinks)
A dollup of coconut whip cream (optional)


Paso a paso

1) Steep the tea in the hot water and set aside.

2) Heat up almond milk and mix in protein powder, the fiber, the agave and the nutmeg/cinnamon.

3) Add almond milk mix into the tea.

4) Top with coconut whip cream and maybe another sprinkle of cinnamon.

 (Optional) Take a deep breath and reflect on how blessed you are today.

5) Take and sip and enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment