Monday, October 5, 2015

Detox Almond Joy Cupcakes


If you're doing the Arbonne's 30 days to healthy living, first of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!


When I did it back in January, it helped me get rid of my sugar addiction, which I didn't know I had. Have a couple of these "cupcakes" with the detox tea as a healthy alternative to breakfast or snack. I made these today to celebrate my daughter's birthday and to kick off another successful month of healthy living. 


Ingredientes for cupcakes: (makes a dozen)

5 scoops or Arbonne's vegan protein shake mix
1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
2 eggs
2 tablespoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of almond extract
1/2 cup of almond meal/flour
2 scoops of Arbonnne's fiber boost

Paso a paso:

1) Mix all ingredients together until really smooth and pour into cupcake molds.

2) The batter will not rise too much, so you can fill the cup cake a little more than 3/4 way.


3) Pre heat oven and bake for 20 mins at 350. Let them cool for about 10 minutes, while you make the forsting!




Ingredientes for frosting:

3 tablespoons of almond butter (I like crunchy)
2 tablespoons of cashew butter
1/4 cup of coconut creamer
4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of agave
A tiny bit of unsweetened coconut shavings



Paso a paso:

1) Mix all ingredients together until smooth.

2) Top Arbonne cupcakes with a spoonful of frosting, and sprinkle with coconut shavings.

3) Savor it with a nice cup of Arbonne's detox tea. 






No comments:

Post a Comment