Friday, October 9, 2015
Brownies. Yeah!!!! Brownies!
These were absolutely amazing, and I actually had one for breakfast, because I could. It is 30 days to healthy living approved! Since I started this journey back in January, I have been having WAY to much fun searching for healthier ingredients and swapping them for the not so healthy ones to make my favorite recipes. This new lifestyle is unbelievable! Y como prueba, un botón...bueno, en este caso un brownie. Thanks Arbonne!
4 scoops of Arbonne's chocolate protein shake mix
1 scoop of Arbonne's fiber boost
1 teaspoon of baking powder
4 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup of coconut creamer
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 cup of salted cashew butter
1/4 cup of blue agave
1/2 cup of walnuts
1 teaspoon of coconut oil (to grease the pan)
Paso a paso:
1) In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients (protein shake mix, fiber boost, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa powder)
2) Add the coconut creamer, the vanilla, and the egg and mix until smooth. Add the cashew butter, the blue agave, and mix again. Then add the walnuts.
3) Grease 10x10 pan with coconut oil and add the batter. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
4) Let brownies cool and cut them into squares. Drizzle a little agave on top and sprinkle more walnuts.
5) Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also works as a snack or dessert, just not all in one day.