Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pancakes!

Life can change in the flip of a pancake! This post was ready to be published back in June, but the last couple of months have been...I'm not sure if there's a word to describe it. When I opened my page and this popped up, I immediately thought of my father-in-law, Kurt, who loved blueberries. Therefore, from now on, whenever we have pancakes, I will always add the tiny burst of juiciness that he enjoyed so much. We miss you everyday, Kurt.


Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my shakes in the morning. But every now and then I like to chew my breakfast. My favorite thing to have (if I'm going all out) is of course, pancakes. These are gluten-free, dairy-free, with no refined sugar, no sweeteners AND full of pea protein and fiber! What else can a girl ask for? Maybe pancakes made by my husband, and having them in bed after a good night sleep.

Ingredientes
4 scoops of Arbonne vanilla (or chocolate) protein shake mix
2 scoops of Arbonne fiber boost
2 eggs
3/4 cups of coconut milk
1 tbsp of baking powder
1/4 cup of almond flour
Coconut oil
(Blueberries optional)

For topping
1/2 cup of agave
Strawberries and bananas (and more blueberries)

Paso a paso

1) Whisk all ingredients together into a batter.



2) On low heat, coat frying pan with coconut oil and pour some batter (whatever pancake size you'd like) into the pan.



3)When batter starts bubbling up, flip pancakes over.



4) Stack up and with fruit on top and drizzle with agave. Enjoy before the kids eat them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment