4 chicken breast cut into pieces
2 tbs of olive oil
1 tsp of cayenne pepper (a little more if you like it super spicy)
1 tsp of ginger
1 tbsp of garlic
3 tbs of sesame seed oil
S&P al gusto
1 cup of organic mushrooms
1 cup of bell peppers (mine were frozen tricolor, but fresh is always better)
2 big dollops of almond (or organic peanut butter)
3 zucchinis (cut with a spiralizer)
Sesame seeds or sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
Paso a paso:
1) In a large frying pan (or wok) cook the chicken in the olive oil and add the cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic, sesame seed oil and S&P.
2) When chicken is cooked thoroughly add mushrooms and bell peppers (and feel free to add more vegetables.) Cover for 5 minutes.
3) When vegetables are cooked, add the peanut (or almond butter) and stir around.
4) Immediately add the zoodles, and cover for another 5 minutes.
5) Do not let the noodles cook for too long as they will become a little mushy. It will still taste good though =).
6) Serve immediately. And sprinkle with sesame seeds or almond slices for a crunchy garnish. You can do both if you're feeling fancy.