4 chicken sausages
8 oz. of your favorite mushrooms (I used cremini)
1 red bell pepper
1 tsp. of garlic
2 tsp. of pureed or finely chopped basil
S&P al gusto
2 cups of cooked quinoa
1 diced tomato (optional)
1/2 avocado (optional)
Spicy million ways dressing (for spicy version just add ají amarillo)
Paso a paso
1) Cut chicken sausage, mushrooms and bell peppers into small pieces.
2) Heat up some olive oil and sauté sausage, mushrooms and peppers for about 5 minutes or until peppers are cooked. Add garlic, basil and salt and pepper.
3) Add cooked quinoa and stir around.
4) Dress arugula with spicy dressing and serve warm quinoa etc. on top of the salad.
5) Garnish with tomatoes and avocado (optional) and add a little more dressing on top.