1 cup of cooked quinoa
1/2 cup of cashew butter
1/4 cup of almond flour
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1/8 tsp of nutmeg
2 big garlic cloves (or 2 frozen garlic cubes)
2 Tbsp of olive oil
4 chicken breasts cut into smalll chunks
2 big Portobello mushrooms cut into smaller chunks
S&P al gusto
Paso a paso
1) To make the sauce, blend together the quinoa, almond flour, almond milk and cashew butter.
2) Add the nutmeg, garlic, S&P and continue to blend until very smooth and creamy. Set sauce aside.
3) Using a spirilizer, make zucchini noodles and cook them with olive oil in medium heat for about 5 minutes for al dente texture. If you overcook the "zoodles," they will be mushy.
4) In a separate frying pan, cook the chicken and mushrooms with some olive oil and S&P al gusto. When chicken is cooked thoroughly, add half of the "alfredo" sauce.
5) Serve "zoodles" with chicken and mushroom mix on top and pour more sauce on top if desired.
6) Eat immediately and smile because you just had an awesome meal, gluten free and dairy free, with lots of protein from the quinoa, the chicken and lots of healthy fats from the cashews.